Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Dying of (Auntie)cipation!

This post is simply a mess of my joy, excitement, and 'auntieness' as I gush over the exciting news that I very discretely announced in one of my family Christmas posts, my beautiful sister Allison, is having another baby!!!

This is Baby 3 for her and also the third grandchild in the family! She already has two boys so a third boy would be great, haha! ...everyone's hoping for a girl! A healthy baby 3 is all we really ask for though of course :)  and having another one of these boys would be AWESOME!

Anyways... She had an ultrasound recently and now they want the family all together ... I'm guessing to announce the gender!!! on Thursday!!! oh mai gosh!!! hehe...happy auntie here! 

I love the adorable ideas I've seen (friends use and ones from pinterest) to announce gender lately! 

The gender cake -cake inside is either pink or blue food dyed
balloon release - mom and dad open a box of helium filled blue or pink balloons
Balloon picture - mom and dad each try to blow up a balloon and the one that actually blows up is either pink or blue
silly string fights in either blue or pink silly sting from unmarked cans
paint colors/paint war - mom and dad wear white and fill bottles with either blue or pink paint

The best thing is that we celebrate every aspect of growing our families! From announcing pregnancy at Christmas, to gender reveals, baby showers, giving gifts, and supporting on baby's birthday and everyday there after. Being an Aunt has been a great blessing and these babies, my nephews and this future little one, amaze me! God's handiwork is all around us and within us! 

Psalm 19:1 The heavens tell of the glory of God. The skies display his marvelous craftsmanship.

*bonus thought for me and Beau: Our future babes will have the cutest, silliest, and sweetest cousins! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment