Monday, February 17, 2014

Happy Love Day

Our first Valentine's Day Married!!!

Activities: We went out for dinner, and played Jenga at home! A dear friend who we happened to run into at the restaurant even treated us to dessert! 

Presents: Beau got me Red Roses, York peppermint patties, and a beautiful heart necklace. I got him Licorice all sorts, a Jenga game, and a card to go with. 

Best Part: Most importantly there was LOVE! Beau is my best friend and I can't believe I get to do life with him everyday! All the little things: jokes, hugs, giddy giggles, talking about our days at work and school, laughing at our silly Kirby, even just being in the same room but saying nothing...There is so much joy in marriage and being with the one person God provided. 







Beautiful


awkward phone shot during dinner ;) precious memories!!!


This is how beau eats Calzones... The operation way :P








No comments:

Post a Comment