Sunday, March 30, 2014

Oopps! It's a.... BOY

So my sis goes in for another ultrasound to see how our future niece is doing and the doctor says, looks like it's a boy! Say Wha??? Apparently this little boy has a few tricks up his sleeves and he is mighty funny! We had a party and everything for this little 'girl' but at least we got some cake! haha! The whole family, though shocked at the sudden change, is super excited to welcome baby boy number three! They will be the 3 Musketeers and this will be a funny story to tell him as he grows!

We love you so much already little boy!!! 


We can't wait to meet our newest nephew, coming in August!!

1 comment:

  1. something funny happened the other day..a friend asked if I was pregnant! here's the funny story: when my sister first announced her pregnancy to the family my mom told her co-workers that her daughter was pregnant and even though she told them individually each one said "Wow! Cait's pregnant already?!" (Beau and I had been married for 6 months or so at that point.) only one of her friends, who knew our family pretty well guessed it was my sister Al. We all got a laugh out of it and that was that but just recently my brother-in-law has been putting up ultrasound pictures on facebook and he likes to tag the family members and close friends to the picture so he knows we will see it. When he tags us, it shows up on our wall. So the other night when I was at women's bible study, the wife a couple we know from church discretely took me aside and asked if Beau and I were expecting, I said no and asked "why do you think that?" what I was thinking was : it's cause I'm looking fat right, haha! (just kidding) she explained that she had seen a sonogram photo on our facebook but no clear info or announcement so she was wondering. It was surprising for this joke to come back on the eve of April fools! and I figure with this "it's a boy" banner on the home of our blog right now may be giving some folks the wrong idea, WE ARE NOT EXPECTING! well we are expecting to have a new nephew! :P

    ReplyDelete