Sunday, December 8, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving 2013


Happy Thanksgiving!

Here's a few photos of our first thanksgiving 2013! 
I'm so proud of my husband for making us a beautiful bird to eat and for being 'all in' on our first thanksgiving dinner together! I loved shopping with him, cooking with him and the feeling of our relationship coming full circle. You see on November 25, 2009 we spent our very first Thanksgiving together with each of our families and that night at midnight November 26th, 2009 he asked if we could make it official, I said yes, then he asked if he could kiss me for the very first time and I said yes of course! Four years ago this was all taking place and now we are married and I couldn't (and don't want to) imagine my life without this man! 


Le Turkey


us figuring out ways to set the camera so we are both in the shot lol!




 All golden brown rubbed with butter and spices!
Smells so yummy!


 Kirby is ready to grub!!!
"come on mom, lets eat!" 
-Kirby

Thanks for enjoying the pics of our first Thanksgiving in our sweet little home! We hope you had a great Thanksgiving too and wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Enjoy this season and stay warm!!

No comments:

Post a Comment