Tuesday, November 26, 2013

So much LOVE!

Today is a special day for my love and I, we are six months married and this marks four years together!



I'm so thankful to the Lord for putting us together! He has provided for me in so many ways and he blew me away by providing this man far better than I could ask or even dream to be my husband and partner in this life! 






I love you my bear and I always will! Thank you for taking me to be your wife, loving me as I am, and taking such good care of me! I can't believe how far we've come in these four years together! I couldn't be happier that we are now married!!! Thanks for all the wonderful memories, jokes, and fun times! You are my best friend, my love. I love spending each day and night ;) with you! Thanks for being you! 

much love, Bug






No comments:

Post a Comment