Tuesday, July 29, 2014

"I got bangs!"


Name that movie quote anyone? (it's legally blonde...hehe! one of my faves)
 I actually did get me some bangs and I'm pretty happy about it as you can see in the photo above :) I needed a change but I didn't want to go chopping it all off just yet so this is the result! 
long hair + bangs = smiles


** this will be a small enlightenment for you today, your valuable time used to simply enter into my brain when it's on stupid mode and enjoy what lives in there. Here's a little tid bit of the love I have for one of the most ridiculous movies made: Legally Blonde.

Some of my most favorite quotes from Legally Blonde:

  • Elle "Whoever said orange is the new pink is seriously disturbed"
  • Warner: "You got into Harvard Law? Elle:"What like it's hard?"
  • Hairdresser in the salon "OMG the Bend and snap, works every time!"
  • "The rules of hair care are simple and finite, any cosmo girl would've known!"
  • Elle: "Exersice gives you endorphins, endorphins make you happy, happy people don't shoot their husbands! They just don't!"
  • Margot: "Yeah, Luckily"
  • Margot: "Awe look, there's like a judge and everything! Vote for Elle!"
  • Enrique "Don't you estomp your little last season Prada shoes at me honey"

I hope ya have a Perfect Day! ;)

Part Two: 
Outfit of the Day: I wanted to dress comfy today so I pulled on this soft jersey striped skirt from old navy and tucked in a colored layering tank top under my white 'boyfriend' v-neck ($10 a la target) Then I added a belt to keep the skirt up at my waist and I had myself a comfy cute outfit. I love when I actually have the time and care to put in the effort into wearing my favorite tried and true clothes in a way that turns them into put together outfits instead of just throwing them on and heading out the door.

Also I miss dancing so much!  

1 comment:

  1. Caitlin, no matter what you wear it always looks great!! I miss watching you dance...love ya Mama Christian

    ReplyDelete