Saturday, July 5, 2014

Proud to be an American

Happy 4th of July y'all! I'm so thankful for this country, the land of the free, and grateful to call myself an American! This is a majorly fun holiday consisting of family time, yummy food, summer weather, swimming, grilling, humming patriotic tunes, my Mom's yogurt jello, my nephews crying when they have to get out of the pool, watching fireworks, and making jokes about tater tots! I love my family to bits, Independence day, is a great time to relax all together! 

here's some pictures from our fun day!




"He makes me melt like a popsicle on the fourth of July" ~'Little Rascals'

I am really loving photo collages lately! This one I made on my phone with the Photo Grid app for android 


 The gang!:  Bro, Dad, Mama, Hubby, Mother, Father


lots of love


The one and only good picture of the beautiful fireworks


I'm so thankful to God for the founding of this nation, the land of the free, and also want to say a big "Thank You!" to the brave men and women of the armed forces who continue to keep us free. 

I hope everyone had a great holiday, a safe holiday, fun times with your friends and family! Take care y'all! 

love, Cait

No comments:

Post a Comment