Sunday, March 29, 2015

Memory Verse

Romans 5:8 New Living Translation (NLT)

But God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners.




Romans 5:8New King James Version (NKJV)

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.


Romans 5:8New International Version (NIV)

But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

This verse has blessed me on numerous occasions because it reminds me that Jesus loved me so much he lived a perfect life and died on a cross for me before I knew him, and well before I chose to follow him with my life. To think that 2000+ years ago he came knowing all the sinful places in my heart and yet he still did it! He demonstrated love! He is love! Love never fails!!!

Think about this verse this week christian, as we get ready to celebrate Easter.
Jesus loves you!

Love, Cait

No comments:

Post a Comment