Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Second Semester....Almost Half Way!!! Eee!!

My second semester of nursing school has been an experience I will not soon forget! The one word that I could use to describe how I feel about this semester is THANKFUL! I am so thankful to have this opportunity not only to become an RN, but also to have the instructors I have had, the patients who have let me care for them in clinicals,  my awesome group of carpoolers who know exactly what I'm going through in this process, and most importantly I am thankful to my Lord and Savior, Jesus, who is faithful! He sustains me on the long hard days, through the test that I bombed, in my weakest moments, my anxiety ridden moments, and also in those moments when I have gotten something right. I know it's all Him, not me and I am thankful! I would also like to note that I am so THANKFUL it's almost spring break! Hey-oh!! hehe ;p 

Anywho I just wanted to send out some updates! I'm still alive, don't worry!! lol!

Thanks for reading!

Love, Cait

No comments:

Post a Comment